2.5.10

various Anna Universities | Anna university colleges

various Anna Universities | Anna university colleges


various Anna Universities | Anna university colleges

Some of the Candidates may not be aware that there are about four Anna Universities in Tamil Nadu.  These universities control the various engineering colleges located in Tamil Nadu and they are

ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI

ANNA UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE

ANNA UNIVERSITY, TIRUCHIRAPALLI and

ANNA UNIVERSITY, TIRUNELVELI


All the engineering colleges in the State of Tamil Nadu are being academically controlled by these four Anna Universities.


To find out the various engineering colleges under each university, follow the links given below:  The college details are available in the following website by Districtwise.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Sir ,

    My cut off mark is 193.Please give me the list of colleges.I prefer to choose Mechanical engineering.If I choose chemical engineering,will I get placements?Please reply to sudarsan2907@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing Mechanical engineering will be more advantageous and you will get a good college. You have not mentioned your community and place of preference to study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my cbse XII result is phy-75, chem-69, maths-40, comp.sci-77 what would you suggest for me. I belong to gen. category. I would study any where in Tamil Nadu but please suggest a solution.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts