The applications will be sold by the Anna University upto the evening of 31st May 2011 and the last date for submitting the completed application is fixed as 3rd June 2011.
So all the candidates, who have purchased the applications will be in the process of filling up the applications. We are giving some guidelines on the filling up of applications here.
In the opening of the instructions to candidates booklet clear instructions have been issued to enclose the following documents with the counseling application and they are
1. Filled-in Coding Sheet
2. Attested Photocopy of HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
3. Attested Photocopy of Transfer Certificate
4. Attested Photocopy of 10th Mark Sheet
5. Attested Photocopy of Permanent Community Certificate Card (if applicable)
6. Attested Photocopy of Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
7. Photocopy of H. Sc. Hall Ticket
8. Attested photocopy of First Graduate Certificate (if applicable)
9. Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and Relevant Certificate (s) if applicable
10. Self addressed Stamped Envelope (s)
11. Attested Photocopy of Srilankan Tamil Refugee (if applicable)
(Please ensure only attested copies are enclosed NOT ORIGINAL)
USE ONLY BALL PEN TO FILL UP THE APPLICATION.
The filled-in application along with enclosures should be sent to:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025 on or before 03-06-2011
Candidates who are applying on line have to follow the instructions given in the link given below.
PLESE CAREFULLY FILL UP ALL THE COLUMNS IN THE APPLICATIONS AND ENSURE THAT NO FIELD IS UNFILLED.
YOU CAN PLACE IN THE COMMENTS BOX YOUR DOUBTS ON FILLING UP APPLICATON FORM . GOOD LUCK.
DEFECTIVE APPLICATIONS MAY LIABLE FOR REJECTION - SO PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL IN FILLING UP THE APPLICATION - GOOD LUCK.