8.7.10

anna university tnea 2010 | tnea 2010 vacancy position





anna university tnea 2010 | tnea 2010 vacancy position

anna university tnea 2010 | tnea 2010 vacancy position

The counselling session of Phase I which started on 5th July 2010 will continue upto 20th of this month and the Phase II will begin on 21st July.

On the first day of counselling around 570 students were called for the counselling.  Normally around 1000 candidated will attend the counselling. 

Anna University which is conducting the counselling for admission of candidates to the Government and Private engineering colleges has made elaborate arrangements for the counselling session and the students will be in a better position to know the exact vacancy in each branch of engineering college through the official website.

This will facilitate the candidates, to know their requirement.

To view the counselling vacancy position you can follow the link given below.





9 comments:

  1. Sir,
    My cut off mark is 104.50 and my category is BC. Can i get ECE or CSE department in any engineering college in coimbatore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can, Rathi, since more number of engineering colleges are coming this year. Just wait for the next phase of counselling. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cut off mark is 148.00 and my category is BC. Can i get ECE or CSE department in any engineering college in Karur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my cut off mark in diplloma is 90.25 can i get admission in chennai engineering college

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai sir iam prabu my cut off mark is 152.5 my caste is bc can i get mech group in colledge in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai sir i am dhivya my cut off mark is 157.25
    my caste is mbc so please send my counelling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai sir ,i am bharathi,my cut-off is 112.5 for tnea, when will i get the counselling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candidates with less than 169 marks have to wait for the release of schedule by Anna University. As more number of colleges are participating in the counselling, there are chances to get the required the seat by you all. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna univ TNEA http://www.agarum.com/tamil-nadu/engineering/colleges

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts