The Centre for International Affairs of ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI has sent COUNSELING CALL LETTER FOR ADMISSION UNDER CIWGC / NRI CATEGORY to the candidates mentioned in the letter No. CIA/Adm/NRI-CIWGC/2012 dated 12.06.2012.
The official website says that the list of candidates shown in the annexure to the reference have been called for counseling to admit in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Degree Programmes in Anna University, Chennai (CEG / ACT / MIT / SAP Campuses) under CIWGC / NRI categories.
COUNSELING SCHEDULE AND VENUE
The candidates have been requested to attend the counseling on
Friday 22 June 2012 at 9 a.m. at the
College of Engineering,
Guindy Campus, Anna University,
for selecting the branch of study and verification of relevant certificates. If the candidate is unable to attend, the Parent/Guardian can bring the documents with an authorization letter from the candidate.
Provisional admission will be given through the counseling process based on the ranking and availability of seats. The allotment of branch of study will be done as per the rank.
CONDITIONS TO ATTEND THE COUNSELING
The candidate will be permitted to participate in the counseling subject to the satisfactory production of the following documents:
1. Counseling Call Letter.
2. Recent NRI status certificate of the parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country under their seal (in original).
3. Employment Certificate of the parent (in original).
In the case of self-employment, nature of business, annual income and required proof like Income- Tax paid (for the last 3 years), etc.
4. NRE/NRI Bank pass Book of the parent or statement for the last 6 months.
5. Valid Indian Passport of the NRI parent or Attested Copy.
6. Qualifying Mark / Grade list of the candidate (in original).
7. School Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (in original).
8. NATA Hall Ticket (for B.Arch.)
9. NATA Mark Sheet (for B.Arch.)
10. Bank draft for US $ 7500(US dollars seven thousand five hundred only) as a single DD.
DEMAND DRAFT DETAILS
The Bank Draft for US $ 7500 should be drawn in favour of the Director, Centre for International
Affairs, Anna University, Chennai payable at New York, which is the annual tuition fee for the first year.
for more info visit the official website of ANNA UNIVERSITY.